It’s time to bring out the SPORTS BLOGGER within you!
Unleash your creativity by sharing your T20 World Cup Cricket 2016 experiences and views with us in our Indus Youniverse Blogging Contest and stand a chance to be featured among top 100 entries. If you can make it, we’ll feature you as a published, recognized blogger.
All you need to do is, write an amazing “500 word blog” on any creative topic related to this year’s T20 World Cup Cricket and send it to “firstname.lastname@example.org” on or before the 30th April, 2016. Please remember, we do not require match reports or any on-field technical analysis of the game.
Topics can be like. For example:
- AWESOME facts about Brendon McCullum
- Lots of flaws in this Indian team
- 7 Things that AB de Villiers (Mr. 360) can do
- Why LBW has a new meaning for Sachin Tendulkar?
- Is Bangladesh overrated?
Rules of the Game:
1) The content must be original, innovative and credible. Copied articles would be rejected.
2) Your blog will be judged based on choice of topics, originality, innovating thinking and style of presentation.
3) The blog should be free from spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors.
4) One can send a maximum of 3 entries.
5) Blogs sent after the deadline will not be accepted.
6) Indus Youniverse panel of judges hold the rights to accept / reject / choose the top 3 winners along with top 100 entries of the competition.
**Terms and Conditions Apply