Written By Indus Content Team
Biryani, a classic Mughul dish, had won all the hearts of the Indians a long time back with its mind-boggling taste and aroma. Now, Biryani is not limited to only one kind, there’s the classic Hyderabadi Biryani, the spicy Lucknowi Biryani, the Biryani of Kolkata which has got a sweet aroma or even the not so popular Sindhi Biryani. Well, there are many people among us who are madly in love with Biryani. If you have got the following signs you are in a seriously committed relationship with Biryani.
1. When you are invited to someone’s house for a dinner party or some other gala party and the only food that you are expecting is Biryani. And then your heart just breaks when you see polao or some mixed fried rice which is perhaps followed by some curses to the host underneath your breath for not cooking Biryani.
2. Whenever there’s an aroma of food, while there’s some cooking going on, the first thing that pops into your mind is a big bowl of Biryani. Whenever you want to analyze some nice odor that’s tingling your nose, the first thing that you want that dish to be is Biryani.
3. When you no longer care about the ambience in which you are eating your Biryani. The restaurant might be old and uninviting, but you are just happy and grateful to have a luscious plate of Biryani in front of you.
4. Whenever you go to some restaurant with your friends or family and the only food you want to have is Biryani. Without even considering the presence of your friends or family you order Biryani and also expect your friends or family members to do the same.
5. When you try to persuade not only your friends, but also your parents to fall in love with Biryani just like you have fallen. So that they too eat the same with you whenever you want to.
6. When you become very possessive of your plate of Biryani. You no longer even care about your little brother or sister, who expects you to share your plate of food with them.
7. When no matter what amount of pocket money you get or you are left with, you make it a point to have a nice, big plate of Biryani each and every weekend. Might as well possibly do it, so that your parents remain unaware of this fact.
8. When you dream that you are in a room full of the various kinds of Biryani that one can imagine having. Even better if you are in a room full of Biryani, the soft, juicy chicken, the sweet aroma of the spices, you see a swimming pool of Biryani and you are ready to plunge into it without a moment of hesitation.
9. Whenever you are sad or had a rough day, the only thing that puts a smile on your face is a Biryani plate.
10. Last but not the least, even though some might think that it’s too much I must tell them that you all don’t know what it’s like to be in love with food. It’s when you taste each and every grain of the Biryani and tearing the moist and tender chicken or mutton piece, you want that plate of Biryani to become a person so that you can marry him/her.
So, be careful, if you think that you are in a seriously committed relationship with Biryani, try to get out of it before you become obsessive about it.