CONNECTINDIA CONTENT Writing Course OFFERS YOU
1. A first-class, comprehensive, home-study online & offline course written and designed by professional writers and endorsed by experts.
2. Your work / writing is corrected by caring, experienced tutors – all published writers.
3. You are encouraged to write because you work within a carefully structured framework. We give you specific writing objectives to achieve.
4. If, for any reason (including your level of English), we believe that you have no chance of becoming a published writer, we’ll tell you and refund your fees deducting the price of the course material supplied till then. So you have a no-risk refund of fee guarantee.
5. You can write and study at the speed which suits your lifestyle.
6. You can sit for the online exam at the end of the course as per your convenient date and time.
7. Full consultation and advice, before and after you enrol, is always available.
BE A CONTENT MAN, APPLY TO INTERNET COMPANIES
Yes, we are not talking about any dream, infact anybody with in depth knowledge in any subject or a number of subjects can be a Web Journalist / Content Writer / Channel Editor in the new mushrooming website companies. Websites are the real hot pots these days. It’s very exciting to be in. You will have the opportunity of your lifetime.
WHAT DOES ‘HE’ DO?
A Web-Journalist / Content Writer researches, collects, analyses and collates information to develop value-added contents (i.e., database and information pages) for dissemination by the websites on the internet. He is on one hand is a researcher and on the other hand a journalist. He researches various sources for information, collects the relevant information, categorizes and collates the information and finally develops content for websites on the internet.
As you can understand websites can be either Portals (containing all types of information) or Vertical Portals (containing information on a specific subject), developing content for the sites is a large-scale activity. And since, all the websites hold copyright, it is important that a portal or vortal develops its own, original content. And as websites can be on any subject or subjects on earth, people of various backgrounds can become a Content Writer or related man.
What needed are : (1) Your keen eye for searching information, (2) Your keen understanding of the internet usage, (3) Your ability to analyze and collate information (it’s not easy, you bet!), (4) Your ability to write (of course, you will be typing on computer. But you know, you should be able to write creative copies incorporating the information you have collected and analyzed), (5) Your creativity, (6) Loads of new, original ideas, (7) Love for literature, reading and the use of words, and (8) above all your enthusiasm and freshness.
A minimum background in Journalism or media helps in many companies. But it’s not necessary that you have a background in media. Even if you are a fresher, and you have the right kind of attitude and aptitude to learn, you can be moulded into a successful Web-Journalist.
A complete professional course on Web-Journalism / Content Writing maintaining the international standard. The duration of the course is 145 hours, 96 hours, 36 hours, 24 hours and a special course of 10 hours.
For 145 hours: Rs.21750/- ( @Rs.150/- per hr) (To be completed in 180 days)
For 96 hours: Rs.16800/- ( @Rs.175/- per hr) (To be completed in 120 days)
For 36 hours: Rs.7200/- ( @Rs.200/- per hr) (To be completed in 45 days)
For 24 hours : Rs.5500/- ( @Rs.229.16/- per hr) (To be completed in 30 days)
For 10 hours: Rs.2800/- ( @Rs.280/- per hr) (To be completed in 14 days)
Please note, the course fee includes the cost of the study material along with the registration.
COURSE DESPATCH ARRANGEMENTS
1. As soon as you’ll make the payment of the full course fees, you’ll start getting the course material through e-mail in batches.
2. Study and Exams will be conducted online.
3. We’ll meet the students physically once in every 3-4 months in their cities to solve out their problems and discuss with them the proceedings and developments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CONTENT WRITING TRAINING?
• Person interested in becoming a content writer
• People who want to make a career in writing.
• People who feel that improvement in your writing will affect their careers
• Passion to write
• Professionals/executives who work with content
• Subject Matter Experts who want to write for magazines, journals, books etc.
• Candidates who want to make a career in technical writing, e-learning, publishing or medical writing
• A person with zeal to join the content industry
UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAM YOU CAN HAVE FOLLOWING TRAITS
• Proficiency in writing clearly and to the point
• Ability to write well researched documents
• Ability to write effective sentences and paragraphs
• Ability to paraphrase
• Ability to develop documents which is informative and easily understandable
CERTIFICATION, JOBS & PLACEMENTS: ConnectIndia content writing course or workshop is one of its kind in India. The course is exclusive and follows almost the same standard and modules which are being followed in Sheffield University, UK. We award certification on behalf of ConnectIndia to every student who successfully completes the program.
Employment scenario for the online writers (Web-Journalists, Content Writers) and editors in India and abroad is really rosy. There is a lot of scope for the freshers with numerous openings in the cities like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai. According to sources, employment in eastern region is expected to increase faster than the average particularly for this sector through the year 2011.
Most jobs require a college degree (Graduation) in the liberal arts – Communications, Journalism, Comparative Literature and English are preferred.
Competition is expected to be less for lower paying, entry-level jobs at internet companies.
Persons who fail to gain better paying jobs or earn enough as independent writers usually are able to transfer readily to communications related jobs in other occupations.
The placement and internship facilities will be provided to eligible and successful candidates once they will finish off the courses. Outstanding candidates will be offered to join our company as well both as freelancer or as a full timer.